Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Grilled Cheese Challenge

I admit it. I have never made a grilled cheese sandwich. Geoff is the master of grilled cheese in our household and he is in D.C. Caroline loves his grilled cheese - gooey cheese oozing out between two pieces of buttered and perfectly grilled bread. I don't know why I feel so anxious about making tomorrow's sandwich but I do. I have been anxious ever since I saw this week's menu last Friday. I even toyed with the idea of asking Geoff to make the sandwich before he left this morning so that all I would have to do is heat it up. I'd like to say that I mustered up the courage to tackle the challenge but the truth is, I forgot to ask. So, tomorrow, I will be making my first grilled cheese sandwich!

Caroline's Lunchbox Menu, November 28: Breakfast - oatmeal, pearsauce; Lunch - grilled cheese, turkey noodle soup, broccoli; Snacks - mixed vegetables (frozen, Cascadian Farm), Ak-Mak crackers

Childcare Center Menu, November 28: Breakfast - oatmeal, bananas, raisins; Lunch - grilled cheese, chicken noodle soup, cantaloupe, cucumbers; Snacks - broccoli, cauliflower, cucumbers, carrots, sour cream dip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your grilled cheese. I bet you can make a good one. I love grilled cheese, especially in the winter with soup. So good!

 
Legacy Tracking Code (urchin.js)